Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Rifqa Bary Part II: The fake apostate conspiracy By Davi Barker

September 3, 4:46 AMSF Muslim Examiner - Davi Barker

There is no might or power on earth or in Heaven greater than God.

WND located this photo of Tayee Adrian, Rifqa's liason with Xenos Cult.



I'm way out on a limb here, but I think I figured it out! Tell me if this makes sense... if you're just tuning in go back and read Rifqa Part I: The Xenos Cult

It's 2:44 am, and I haven't slept, but the trial is today and I don't have time to polish this, so here's some real gonzo journalism. I do this all for you, my dear reader.

The Franklin County Children Services in Ohio conducted a nearly month long investigation and concluded that the allegations against Muhammad Bary were unsubstantiated and it was safe for Rifqa to return home. Although they recommended therapy for the girl, and Muhammad agreed the whole family could use counseling.


That's bad for the anti-Muslim narrative, so John Stemberger filed a memorendum basically saying, "No it's not the Dad... it's the whole community!" Basically the Noor Islamic center is connected to Dr. Saqr, who's connected to Salah Soltan, who's connected to Al-Qaradawi, who's connected to Al Qaeda and Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood and all the evil people in the world. He actually said this is the memorendum. "The Muslim Brotherhood... an international organization responsible for birthing virtually every Islamic terrorist organization in the world!"

Therefore Ohio is not safe. Carry out that arguement all 10,000 Muslims at the Noor Islamic Center Community are terrorists by association. Let's just take away all their kids and give them to good evangelical families? I'll tell you one thing reader... if she's not safe in Ohio, she's not safe in Florida. All it took was a little creative Googling and I was able to determine the likely address where she's staying*... But I digress.

Oh my dear reader! I can play the association game. Check this out...

My contacts in Ohio on the case say that Xenos materials and a Flash drive containing the diary of Pastor Brian Williams were found in her bedroom and were turned over to police. They also confirm that I was right about the man in the room in the video as I described in Part I. That he was bald, had a goatee. They tell me he was also at the hearing on the 21st and addressed Muhammad Bary is "Brother" like a Muslim. But this guy was not a Muslim. He was interviewed after the trial in Florida twice by CBN:


This guy is Jamal Jivanjee.
Jamal Jivanjee claims to be a Muslim apostate from Columbus. He befriended Rifqa in Columbus long before she fled to Florida. He was also at the court house Friday August 21st. Bald guy with a goatee.


Ok... check this out.

If he's the coach in the first video, that means he went with Rifqa from Ohio to Florida. And that means that this is probably the guy that Lorenz is protecting when he says he doens't want to reveal who bought her the ticket.

"The pastor won't say who bought Rifqa's ticket. He is trying to protect the person" ~ Orlando Sentinal

I'd even bet (if I were a betting man) that there is no ticket and Jamal drove her the whole way.

But it get's better...
Jamal Jivanjee is on the board of directors of "illuminate" and on his bio he says he's a graduate of Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA where he studied Pastoral ministry. The President of the Liberty Theological Seminary and Professor of Apologetics at Liberty University is Ergun Mehmet Caner. Ergun Caner was interviewed by the Florida Baptist Witness early in the Rifqa contraversy but he dropped out of the frey.


Ergun claims to be another Christian convert from Islam from Columbus Ohio, and claims that he lives his life with a fatwa against his life from that community, which makes him uniquely qualified to speak about this case. This man is a complete charlatan! He is a fraud! He is a liar! A dajjal! I strongly suggest you take a look at this video. It's the first in an eight part series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRDyOaCJ3t0&feature=player_embedded

Ergun Mehmet Caner is FAKE apostate. He and as his brothers are these Christians that go around claiming to be ex-Muslim preaching lies about how aweful being a Muslim is. If you didn't watch the series here's some highlights. He claims his father built that mosque, and that he was trained to be the muadhin, but he misprounounces it! In part 2 he says the Shahada is "bismillakh aman arakhim mukhamdu alham arakhman arakhim." In part 3 he says that Ramadan is 40 days, and he says, "Jesus strapped himself to a cross so I wouldn't have a stap a bomb to myself." And he's always careful to point out that apostates risked their culture, families and lives for Jesus by leaving Islam. This man was never a Muslim!


So we're dealing with liars. And what's worse, they train other fake apostates! This is the sourse. This is the propagandist. The brainwasher. Ergun trains anti-Muslim propagandists. Jamal is a student of Ergun. Rifqa is a "friend" of Jamal. These are the people who turned typical arguments between a completely westernized teenage cheerleader and her liberal parents into death threats and honor killing from Islamic jihadists in Rifqa's mind.

That's all I have for now. It's not proof yet, but I think this raises some serious questions about how all these people are connected. It's still just a theory. But I think it's a stronger chain of reasoning than "They're all TERRORISTS!" Hopfully it comes full circle in the trial today.

* Clarifiaction Added 09/14/09 - Apparently this has really upset the Anti-Muslim Brain Trust who think that I am stalking Rifqa Bary. I've gotten a number of hateful and threatening messages about this thanks to an article about me by Pamela Geller at Atlas Shrugs. Frankly, I'm more consumed with the final 10 days of Ramadan, which is more important to me than engaging with Pamela, but I feel compelled to make some response.



To be clear I did not seek out this address. I will not share it, and I don't believe she is in any real danger. I discovered it accidentally during my normal investigative process. My point was to demonstrate that the debate over her safety in Ohio or Florida is a red herring. I personally feel the motivation in fighting to keep the case in Florida, and not Ohio where the alleged crime, all the witnesses, and all the evidence is, is because the child protection laws are more in their favor in Florida. If a person is genuinely concerned for Rifqa’s safety, as I am, her safety in Florida no different than her safety in Ohio.


Further, if Pamela truly believed that my statement was dangerous why would she post it? She took the quote from a small time writer with an average of 200-300 hits per article out in California, and posted it on her site, which gets thousands of hits, specifically from people following the case in Ohio and Florida. It makes no sense. What she has done is revealed herself and her priorities. Clearly she is more concerned with her narrative about Islam and Muslims than the Truth, or the actual safety of the girl.


It never occurred to me that the statement might be dangerous, and I honestly don't think it is. I was making a point about security theater. I have taken a stance against the punishment for apostasy, in favor of Rifqa’s emancipation, against collective guilt, and for presumed innocence for all parties. If Pamela had done any investigation she would have discovered this instantly.


Some have asked me to edit the article, but I will not. I'm sure Pamela has already taken a screen shot, and if I remove it now she will just publish the screen shot, putting more eyes on this statement she deems so dangerous. But for now, I'm not sweating it. I will continue to espouse what I believe to be True, though they dislike it. I will not be intimidated by her, or the threats of her cronies.


I have decided that the best course of action is to collected the contact information for the relevant authorities which Pamela advises her readers to report me to, and inform them how and where I came across this address so they can remove it if they feel it compromises her security in any way. I leave it in the capable hand of those security agencies.


I'm relatively certain that when the gag order comes off the police reports this will all blow over. And if it doesn't, I will certainly eat my words, and stand on which ever side protects the well being of the girl.